Friday, June 3, 2011

Craft of the Week

So this Wednesday when Drew picked Desmond up from daycare, he found out Thursday was "Crazy Hat" Day. Yes, we have hats but "crazy", no. Call it my inner creative side or Drew's insisting on us to make something fantastic, but we kind of nailed it.

I will admit that when Drew suggested WE make something cool, that I thought, yeah right WE. More like, I would be up all night trying to satisfy his great idea. I forgot that he is super-dad though and we both kicked parenting in its ass. So Drew took care of the eyes and I took on the teeth and VOILA! Dino-hat was born.











2 comments:

  1. Looks great! You guys did a super job and Desmond looks cute (of course!) wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh!!! That is so awesome!!! I LOVE it! You two are the coolest parents ever, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete